PRIZES FOR TOURNAMENT WINNERS
Prizes will be awarded to:
First Place (lowest Scoring team) - Trophies/ Gift Certificates
Second Place (second-lowest scoring team) - Trophies
Non-JC School Team with Lowest Score – $500 Check payable to school charity of your choice
In tournament prizes: (Mulligans not Allowed in this category)
- Hole in One (Hole # 8) Men’s yardage 182/ women’s yards 167 - $10,000 CASH 50/50 Split
- Hole in One (Hole # 3) 159 yards. A one-year supply of golf balls from Bridgestone Golf (12 dozen)
- Hole in One (Hole # 11) 188 yards. Cuater by Travis Mathew Premium Performance Package and a $500 shopping spree (Total Value $1200)
- Hole in One (Hole # 17) 145 yards. The New TaylorMade SiM2 Driver – Reconstructed So You Can Swing Away
- Closest to the Pin (Hole 17) 145 yards. Brand new starter Golf set
Non JC School Team
the school or alumni association of the school whose Non-JC School Team posts the lowest score
amongst registered Non-JC School Teams.
The $500 is being given to provide an opportunity for another school to benefit from the funds raised
from the Blue Links Classic tournament.
A Non-JC School Team is any 4-golfer team whose members include at least 2 past students of the
school. The other members of the team can be guests, but the team must include at least 2 past
students of the school.
Below are the instructions to register a Non-JC School Team for the tournament.
1. Register the 4-golfer team on the tournament website (https://bluelinksgolf.com/register)
2. Include the name of the school in the team name when registering the golfers
3. After registering the team send an email to email@example.com and include in the email:
a. The name of the school
b. The names of the past students
c. The names of the other golfers in the team (if any)
N.B. A team can only be registered for one school!!
For further information please visit the tournament site (https://bluelinksgolf.com) or contact Paul Weir
at (732) 221-8129 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org